1. PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of the products will be as stipulated at all times on our website, except in the case of an obvious error. Although we make every effort to ensure that the prices featured on the website are correct, error may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be considered cancelled and all amounts paid will be reimbursed to you in full.
The prices on the website include VAT, but exclude delivery charges and processing fees, which are added to the total price at the purchase process.
Prices may change at any time. However, except as stipulated above, the changes shall not affect the orders for which we have sent an Order Confirmation.
Once you have selected all articles that you wish to buy, they will be added to your basket. The next step will be to process the order and make the payment. To that end, you must follow the steps of the purchase process, indicating or verifying the information requested in each step. Furthermore, throughout the purchase process, before payment, you can modify the details of your order. Also, if you are a registered user, a record of all the orders placed by you is available in "My Account" area.
2. PAYMENT METHODS
Customers can choose the following payment methods:
• Direct payment: when you make a purchase at our studio at Room G421, the Manor II Building – 89 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, Bình Thạnh District, Hồ Chí Minh City, Vietnam
• Cash on delivery: our dedicated staff will make personal delivery to your house, in which payment will be made when you received your order.
• Credit card, debit card/ATM card: VISA, MasterCard, Amercian Express and Local debit card
• Direct transfer: you can also make a transfer of money to our bank account
Account name: THE MUSE FASHION COMPANY LTD
Account number: 0371 000 474 183
Vietcombank – Tân Định branch
Credit cards are subject to verification and authorisation by the card issuing entity. If the entity does not authorise the payment, we shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver and we will be unable to conclude any Contract with you.
Please note that SansBorne Saigon will only keep your order for 3 days maximum for you to make payment through direct transfer to our bank account.
Once we have received your payment, we will contact you to reconfirm your order and shipping information.
3. UNSUCCESFUL TRANSACTION PAYMENTS
There are many reasons for failed transaction such as:
• Card is not registered for Internet Banking services
• For Visa, MasterCard: during the payment process you are asked to enter Verified by Visa password or MasterCard SecureCode,… but you did not complete this authentication step
• Insufficient balance for payment. Some banks also regulate daily spending limit for certain types of card
• Incorrect card number
4. BUYING GOODS AS A GUEST
The functionality of buying goods as a guest is also available on the website. Under this type of purchase, only such data which are essential to process your order will be requested from you. Upon completion of the purchase process, you will be offered the possibility of registering as a user or continuing as a non- registered user.
5. VALUE ADDED TAX
Pursuant to the prevailing rules and regulations in force in Vietnam, all purchases done through the website are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT).